[chirp_users] chirp on the raspberry pi

Mike Heitmann
Fri Aug 15 22:47:46 PDT 2014

Chirp runs on the Raspberry Pi. You can run the daily builds by downloading the .tar.gz file, unpacking it, then cd into the source directory and type ./chirpw

You can do the same with d-rats.

If you're running Pidora Linux on your Pi I have an rpm repository you can get chirp and d-rats RPMs from:
http://n0so.net/fileadmin/ham/apps/rpm/fedora/20/

Mike, N0SO