[chirp_users] Comcast bouncing Chirp mail

Milton
Fri Apr 18 18:19:28 PDT 2014

I wasn't aware that Gmail had a way to identify and silently discard copies
from email lists
rather than soft bouncing them. So I guess in this case I'm assuming the
worst case and
that is was probably a good idea to disable the send me a copy feature just
in case they
did constitute a bounce. It's a no harm done situation either way because
you won't get
copies of your own messages in either scenario.