[chirp_users] VX 170 troubles

Milton
Fri Apr 18 16:47:11 PDT 2014

I know that the generic driver install package works from OSX Lion on up to
the latest 32 or 64 bit flavor.
Get it from here:

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/MacOS_Tips#Generic-PL-2303-cables-counterfeit-andor-Generic

And read the top of the page that tells you how to install packages not
signed by Apple.

If your cable is good this driver will work. It will also remove any other
PL2303 driver. Check it out.