[chirp_users] Comcast bouncing Chirp mail

Milton
Fri Apr 18 16:39:52 PDT 2014

I think I read Comcast is deploying this DMARC strategy like Yahoo has.
Gmail works
good although you won't get a copy of your message sent to the list. You'll
want to turn
that off in your list setting because your bounced copies count as soft
bounces and once
you hit level five, the list server disables your account. You will be able
to send to the list
as I understand, but your copy and other list comments will bounce. Get a
Gmail account
or one from some other mom and pop mail service who isn't implementing this
BS domain
based message authentication. Obviously those using it want to cut list
traffic down. My Yahoo
spam filter still gets on average over 20 spammed messages a day so it
doesn't do anything
for spam.