[chirp_users] VX 170 troubles

Roberto Gomez
Fri Apr 18 13:09:24 PDT 2014

Hello,

Thanks for the help.  I installed the generic driver but still have the same trouble.  Also tried the NoZap driver, same.  Generic driver is listed in kextstat on Terminal, 145    0 0xffffff7f82514000 0xa000     0xa000     net.sourceforge.osx-pl2303 (1.0.1) <112 34 5 4 3>

I tried to check CHIRP log in terminal but couldn’t get it to work.

Maybe my cable is no good?  Its a Maxton RPC-Y7R-U so is based on a Prolific chip from what I can figure out.

Thanks,

Roberto