[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R

Milton
Thu Apr 17 13:51:30 PDT 2014

Tapping the asterisk key with TDR enabled is supposed to disable the
Reverse function. But this
won't be written into memory in the channel mode. You might be able to plug
your cable in and
set TDR on then tap the asterisk key and read the radio into Chirp. Then
write it back. But
I don't know if that will work because I don't know if Chirpo reads the
current configuration
or just what's been saved in memory. When I tap the asterisk key on my
radio CT appears
on the left side meaning CTCSS has been enabled. But I can't key up a
repeater that has no
need for tone. So it still must be reversing the shift I guess.