[chirp_users] MacBook Air will not talk to UV-5RPlus

Bob DeFranco
Tue Apr 15 19:00:45 PDT 2014

Steve,

I found the following information in System Information after the cable is
plugged in (disappears when cable is unplugged):

USB-Serial Controller:

  Product ID:    0x2303
  Vendor ID:    0x067b  (Prolific Technology, Inc.)
  Version:     3.00
  Speed:    Up to 12 Mb/sec
  Manufacturer:    Prolific Technology Inc.
  Location ID:    0x14200000 / 12
  Current Available (mA):    500
  Current Required (mA):    100

Bob DeFranco