[chirp_users] Message Archive, Dan Smith

Milton
Mon Apr 14 14:03:22 PDT 2014

Yeah I think I'm happy for now with just knowing the message propagated.
I've got a bookmark right to the archives that I can check
instantly. Also I'm kind of liking the instant Gmail updates on my phone
and tablet. I don't need to keep Gmail open in my browser.
Yahoo had the audacity to inquire what I thought of my experience with
their customer service. The last field in the survey offered
your personal opinion. I wrote them a scathing rant about the millions
including myself that had to scramble with their non-yahoo lists
without any notification from them that would have been easy for them to
mass mail customers. That was a blind lick in the gonads
if I ever saw one especially for those who don't read slashdot forums. I
think I'm satified for now, I really like the group and the members
except for Tom Hayward who can be a thorn in my side, but he's lightened up
a little on me. So let's let this topic lay for now.

Milton