[chirp_users] Bounce test

Michael Rathbun
Mon Apr 14 11:01:58 PDT 2014

On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 09:23:09 -0700 (PDT), Milton Hywatt
<mhywattt at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Yahoo has been having issues with their POP servers and
>I guess a lot of list messages have been bouncing because
>I had to re-enable my account So if this keeps up, I thought
>it was fixed because I was getting email fine yesterday I
>will have to choose gmail to receive my list messages.

Yahoo has made a change to their implementation of DMARC which is widely
discussed.  For instance

http://thehackernews.com/2014/04/yahoos-new-dmarc-policy-destroys-every.html

"Yahoo's New DMARC Policy Destroys Every Mailing List across the World"

mdr
--
   Sometimes half-ass is exactly the right amount of ass.
       -- Wonderella