[chirp_users] Message Archive, Dan Smith

Milton
Mon Apr 14 10:49:54 PDT 2014

So Gmail prevents the copy being sent back to Gmail? If so those will
appear to the list servers as bounces.
I better change my delivery options and just trust that my messages are
getting to the list and going out to
others.

Thanks for the tip