[chirp_users] Message Archive, Dan Smith

Lisa Soto
Mon Apr 14 10:33:31 PDT 2014

Milton,

You're using gmail now, I see. They suppress the message echo back to you.
The only way to know that it posted is to see it in the archive.

- Lisa
KD2FFJ

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Canes Venatici
<thecanesvenatici at gmail.com>wrote:

> I see my test message arrived at the message archive but I'm not getting a
> copy. Is this actually being sent to others on the list or is the list
> server holding them for some reason? I'm not a new
> user I'm Milton formerly from Yahoo. So I really need to know if these two
> messages are propagating outwards to others. And where does the list server
> get my name from? Can that be changed back to Milton
>

> Milton

Lisa Soto                                                eris235 at gmail.com
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a
             philosopher." -Ambrose Bierce, writer (1842-1914)