[chirp_users] Should I Get a New Build for Any Reason?

Pat Anderson
Sun Apr 13 08:09:13 PDT 2014

I have a way old build (Feb 2012) that I use mostly for my Baofeng UV5R and
a little bit for a Wouxon...it seems to work fine for what I need to do
with it, but has anything significant been added for the UV5R or in general
that is a reason to update? What I am afraid of is that I have it working
fine now, and somehow every time I try to update just about anything,
something gets messed up and it no longer works at all!  I have never
updated CHIRP, so I don't know what issues if any I might encounter.
 Thanks!

Pat Anderson
KD7OAC