[chirp_users] Cannot program Simplex from Imported CSV

John Kellas
Tue Apr 1 18:46:02 PDT 2014

Thanks Jeff,

I'll upload all those that I imported from CSV into the 5888 as they all
say 'none', and then see how it goes, it sounds like I will have simplex
which is great, this is for a SAR Group, 12 radios, and there's going to be
about 150 channels in there, which I'd prefer not to have to edit by hand.

Thanks again to everyone that has helped with this.

Regards,
John Kellas
403-762-2333