[chirp_users] OS-X 10.8.5 and RTS cable for VX7

Glenn Watson
Sat Sep 28 11:44:26 PDT 2013

Just thought I would throw this into the mix.

I am a OS 10.8.5 user as well and use chirp in combination with a Baofeng UV
5R with the cable supplied. I have also installed the driver suggested on
this thread. I had some issues with uploading and downloading from the radio
i.e. error messages. I persisted and worked out the trick (in my case
anyhow)
Plug the leads into the radio and PC select upload or download  select your
Port (driver) vendor and model and as you click on OK switch the radio on at
the same time.

Works every time