[chirp_users] V82

John LaMartina
Wed Sep 25 14:57:04 PDT 2013

Your cable is more than likely okay.

The driver for Win7 is Prolific 3.2.0.0, XP is 2.0.2.1

Any driver newer than that will have potential issues.

Refer to the Drivers section of http://www.miklor.com/UV82

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php

The proper drivers are available there.

If you are receiving error messages, refer to the miklor.com Error Message page.

Please report back to see if this resolves the issue.

Hope this helps.

John K3NXU  http://www.miklor.com