[chirp_users] Importing file from different radio

Dave Nathanson
Mon Sep 23 19:00:02 PDT 2013

In addition to running on Linux, LibreOffice also runs on Mac & Windows.
http://www.libreoffice.org/download

For Mac users, I can also recommend a great text editor; TextWrangler - and it is FREE!
TextWrangler is great because it doesn't even do formatting (no bold, fonts, etc) and it certainly doesn't steal commas nor add garbage into the file. So it is great for editing CSV or tab delimited text files without hurting them.
http://barebones.com/products/textwrangler/

Best,
 Dave Nathanson
 KG6ZJO