[chirp_users] Column Number Mismatch Error

ALAN
Wed Sep 18 05:22:26 PDT 2013

I had same problems like that, so between the groups of channels I put empty for spacers in the name banks
 and to fill the banks between changes. I have tried different changes with the export to CSV, this worked.
So fill in ALL the blanks, or should I say banks. :) No problems since.
Alan

________________________________
 From: Jim Kennedy <jimkennedy at hawaii.rr.com>
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Column Number Mismatch Error

I also had this problem (using EXCEL).
Thanks for this discussion, explanation, and interim work around.

I have also had problems with the intermediate display in Export, which seems to give one the option of rearranging the channel numbers before saving.  It also seems to work on the first so-many lines (16?, I don't recall), and then does weird things after that.

Perhaps this is also caused by the same issue in EXCEL.

73,

Jim
K6MIO/KH6