[chirp_users] CHIRP and IC-706MkIIG

Roos G Mats
Fri Sep 13 15:58:10 PDT 2013

Ok,
problem solved.

I ordered a new cable, there are 2 cables out there, an old one for about $6 and a new one for $12, the new cable works perfect both on a windows PC and my MAC.  Its a great combination, easy to pgm, I really like and recommend this little package.  Let me know if someone has a problem, I know the setup buy now.

Mats
SMOBTP.