[chirp_users] UV 5R plus

Ed Drone
Tue Sep 10 08:54:40 PDT 2013

There has been a user mod for this problem.  Some sync/usb cables do not
seat all of the way in.  To fix this problem, take a razor blade, exacto
knife, etc, and gently trim the plastic or rubber from the edge so that
the plug will seat all of the way in.  I did this on mine and have never
had any more problems.
Please pass this info on to all of the readers as it might HELP with the
problems that plague some of them!!!    73   ED