[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Tue Sep 10 00:06:21 PDT 2013

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20130910

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #225
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [bf888] Add Baofeng BF-888 test image

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [bf888] Enable Baofeng BF-888 driver

Related to #701

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Fix radio browser exposing children in tree with nothing to see

Right now, the radio browser will expose the elements of an array
as children in the tree, but clicking on them yields nothing as
arrays are exposed at the top level. This avoids adding those
elements to the tree to avoid confusion.

(need a bug here)

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [bf888] Standardize cloning routines and change name

This patch makes the BF888/H777 driver pass the functional tests. Most
of the change is around making the clone routines return conventional
error messages and the proper exceptions for errors. Also, to run the
functional tests, we have to have a predictable VENDOR and MODEL for
the driver. The chinese name is cool (and correct) but it's going to
get in the way of testing on some systems. For now, call this driver
the Baofeng BF-888. Later, if we can figure out how to differentiate
files for them, we can have a subclass for the H777.

Related to #701

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [bf888] Finish BCL and BS flags and fix other inverted ones

This adds Busy Channel Lockout and Beat Shift per-memory settings.
The power, mode, and skip flags were also inverted, so this fixes that
as well as punts on further decoding memory data if we determine
that it is empty.

Related to #701

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [bf888] Finish tone encoding and decoding

This finishes Tone and DTCS encode/decode, as well as adds support
for all the Cross variations.

Related to #701

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [bf888] Fix get_raw_memory() index

This makes the get_raw_memory() function properly return the n-1'th
memory.

Related to #701

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [bf888] Fix loading existing files

This adds the process_mmap() function so that the driver will
properly load existing files from disk.

Related to #701

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [bf888] Clean up clone routines

This avoids counting the blocks and otherwise streamlines the
clone upload and download routines.

Related to #701

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [kg-uv6] Fix fm preset locations and numbers
Fix #1115