[chirp_users] CHIRP and IC-706MkIIG

Kc9twx
Mon Sep 9 21:37:21 PDT 2013

Would be nice but as far as i know the 706 cant be pc programed.

Sent from my Samsung Smart Phone

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] CHIRP and IC-706MkIIG
From: Peter Strauss <ko6r at yahoo.com>
To: Brad NK8J <nk8j at juno.com>,'Discussion of CHIRP' <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
CC:

From: Brad NK8J <nk8j at juno.com>
To: 'Peter Strauss' <ko6r at yahoo.com>; 'Discussion of CHIRP' <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 7:10 PM

They have not set it up to work with the 706 MKIIG.

<list snipped> Thanks, Brad.  Confirms what I feared.  I had seen that list, but didn't know how old it was.

Now to find something that does work with the 706.

As for the 897, by the time I got things hooked up correctly, and used the correct sequence, just the reverse of the download, I got the file into the rig.

Darn good program, CHIRP!
Grateful for it, and for the group's help/support.

Peter KO6R