[chirp_users] WIKI Edits - How do I contribute?

Dan Smith
Fri Sep 6 06:48:01 PDT 2013

> Hi, I have updated information for the CHIRP wiki which I would like
> to offer to the community.
>
> How is that done? I registered an account in the Wiki area, but I
> don't see a way to edit the articles. Do I send the edits to a
> person? Or to this group? May my wiki account be upgraded? (user 1509)

Absolutely! I just made you a wiki editor.

Adding to the wiki is an invaluable service that users can perform to
help contribute to CHIRP. If there is any question about whether the
information you're adding is correct, please run it by us first, but
otherwise, more information is better.

The same goes for anyone else who thinks they have something to add!