[chirp_users] Problems Connecting Baofeng UV-5R to Software

Pat Anderson
Tue Sep 3 05:48:24 PDT 2013

Below is the USB to serial software I am using with CHIRP running on OSX
10.7, programmed my Baofeng and my Wouxon using the Baofeng cable, worked
like a charm.  Straight from the CHIRP documentation of OSX tips:

Some UV5R owners have reported that this driver works for Lion (10.7.x) and
Mountain Lion (10.8.x):

http://changux.co/osx-installer-to-pl2303-serial-usb-on-osx-lio