[chirp_users] CHRIP not working with UV-5R? WAS: Re: chirp_users Digest, Vol 58, Issue 54

D. Daniel McGlothin KB3MUN
Tue Oct 29 06:54:33 PDT 2013

James,

Opps, sorry, I should have referenced the UV-5B you asked about.  For
the links below, please substitute:

http://www.miklor.com/UVB5/

http://www.miklor.com/UVB5/UVB5-ErrorMess.php

73 de Daniel KB3MUN