[chirp_users] Call for community support to improve VX-3 and VX-6 support.

Dan Smith
Sat Oct 26 15:38:39 PDT 2013

> Thanks to everyone that  has donated. I'm encouraged by the support, and
> was able to reach the goal in less than 24 hours!

This is both awesome and humbling. I'm quite impressed :)

> Tim Billingsley
> Gordon DeWitte
> James Fosse
> Scott McKenzie
> Stephen Black
> Mats Roos

Indeed, thanks to the above people, and all the others who have
contributed time, money, or equipment to this project. It's pretty
amazing for a piece of free software to support all the devices we do,
and it wouldn't be possible without users that realize nothing is truely
cost-free.