[chirp_users] Error importing stock Marine Ch

Greg Smith
Sat Oct 19 05:27:34 PDT 2013

I get this error when I try to import the stock Marine channels into my
BF UV-5RE+
"There was an error during import: list index out of range"
Behind that error box is another box that says "Please wait Preparing
Memory List...."
I open chirp, read from radio, choose Radio, Import from Stock Config,
choose Marine VHF Channels and that's when the error occurs.

I've used this method to load the NOAA, MURS and FRS/GMRS channels with
out issue.

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit.

Thx

Greg