[chirp_users] Yaesu radios and Chirp

IZ3GME Marco
Fri Oct 18 00:30:28 PDT 2013

Hi Bob
we probably better move to a private conversation but please:
- ensure that the cable is working properly using any other software
that use cat
- update to the latest daily version of chirp
- collect debug information and open a new bug
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/How_To_Report_Issues

feel free to contact me in private if you want.

73 de IZ3GME Marco