[chirp_users] Tim at Yaesu Tech Support warns against Chirp, recommends RT Systems products

Dennis Smith
Thu Oct 17 16:26:38 PDT 2013

If Yaesu staff are telling people that their rigs wear out easily from
programming them using the protocols as laid out in their manuals, I
think I might NOT buy a Yaesu again. Shame, I am rather fond of Yaesu
rigs and I have the job of nominating what HT's we get when the local
security group replace all there Motorola's for the next generation
handies. That's about 130 radio's.

Dennis Smith
M1DLG

Dennis Smith