[chirp_users] Tim at Yaesu Tech Support warns against Chirp, recommends RT Systems products

Charles Stillman
Thu Oct 17 16:25:34 PDT 2013

Thanks for the reassurances!

And I did vote twice with my wallet {grin}. I not only bought 2 Icom handhelds a few years back, but I also sent a contribution to Chirp earlier today! Thanks for making our radio lives better!!

Charlie Stillman
KC1S