[chirp_users] Shift settings

Jim Unroe
Mon Oct 14 15:06:50 PDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Frank <frankwb2ire at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am able to set all the parameters in the software but when I set a minus
> or plus shift it will not record or change from none. It changes in the
> small edit box but not on the program file. Thanks in advance for the help.
> Frank****

Frank,

Once you select + or - in the drop down menu, you have to click in another
cell to get it to 'stick'.

To see if the change was set properly, you can click the [Go] button near
the top left of the spreadsheet. If the new value remains selected, it was
set properly. If it changes back to the original value, it wasn't set.