[chirp_users] radio won't ack first command error

eric oyen
Thu Oct 3 22:28:38 PDT 2013

that is kind of what I thought.

I did manage to get the program to download from the radio (sort of).
It showed an anomaly. it was missing channels 2,3,5,6,8,9,11 and so on.

anyway, will get the new version and try and update it.

-eric