[chirp_users] Downloading software

Milton Hywatt
Wed Oct 2 14:30:57 PDT 2013

As a former computer technician who has installed terabytes of software
I can assure you that most operating systems will give you that type of
message. Install the software and don't worry the changes made are only to register
the software into your operating system so the computer knows where to find
the program, how to run it etc... completely harmless.

________________________________
 From: Jeff Gardner <jeff.gardner at twc.com>
To: "chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 3:49 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] Downloading software

Just bought a radio , looked at site to download software ..got to the point on the download where it said this would make changes to my computer that is where I stopped.
Can anyone help me out does downloading this software alter what is already on my computer ?

Thanks

Jeff Gardner, Sr.
Louisville,Ky