[chirp_users] Error with non-ham frequencies on TM-G707

Milton Hywatt
Tue Nov 26 16:10:11 PST 2013

Have you looked through all the settings, extended setting tabs for something that
may release the limitation. Sometimes, not always, it's an operator error. And Myself
I've made them many many times.

________________________________
 From: Thomas Maszerowski <tommasz at frontiernet.net>
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:52 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] Error with non-ham frequencies on TM-G707

When I download from my Kenwood TM-G707 I get a error with any channel that has a frequency outside of the 2m/440 ham bands. The 707 has a fairly wide RX and there a lot of bands it can receive (but not transmit). Is there a CHIRP setting for this? I don't have a lot of them and it's not a big issue entering them by hand but I'd prefer to be able to do it with CHIRP.

KC2TCK
Tom Maszerowski
tommasz at frontiernet.net