[chirp_users] Definitive Programming guide [for beginners]

YT9TP Pedja
Sat Nov 23 01:51:05 PST 2013

On 23.11.2013 6:16, Dave Nathanson wrote:
> I say go for it Mike!  I'll help where I can.
>
> Step 1: register yourself an account for the Wiki. Top right corner of
> http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Home
> Step 2: Tell Dan what your user number is, he'll upgrade your wiki account to be an editor. To find your user number, login, then click your name at top right. Your user number will be in the URL.
> Step 3: All that stuff you're talking about. :-)
> You'll/We'll make the wiki pages for each radio that you have info for, add the info, then link the listing of radio models to the correct wiki page.

Maybe there should be some pge withinstructions for peopel who are
willing to get into editing documentation. It should explain how to
become editor, what is allowed what is not, if and when they have to
consult before editing, some standard procedures...

Pedja YT9TP