[chirp_users] Programming Guide for Beginners

Mike Agner
Fri Nov 22 18:00:21 PST 2013

Tonight, Dan wrote:
=======================

Definitely. It would be good if someone could come up with a template page that each radio can try to copy for some consistency. That also makes it easier for someone to come along and fill out a new model's page.

Mike, since this was your idea, would you be interested in doing that? The wiki syntax is really easy to figure out.

Thanks!

--Dan

Dan right now I don't have a user account on the wiki - I assume you're the one who gets to do that. What information do you need from me?

I have a basic outline already mapped. I'm pretty familiar with the MediaWiki dialect, I'm just unfamiliar with the Redmine environment. I can send
you the outline off-list, and we can go over the particulars. The outline uses what is already on the wiki to 'surround' the topic, as you will see.

I've got some links for the Baofeng models - as there's a small number of these, and they're a pretty popular topic, it seems to me that it's a logical
place to start to shake out the concepts before anything gets published

Mike

---