[chirp_users] Moderation

Milton Hywatt
Thu Nov 21 18:29:04 PST 2013

I figured this might make it through Dan's moderation.
Thanks, I have some renewed faith in you Dan. And if
you weren't at fault then I humbly apologize to you and
will continue to support the good software Chirp is.

And to others, I don't need your input on this disagreement.
If it was my mistake then I accept it. That's how we handle
things on Yahoo and very successfully so.

Milton.

________________________________
 From: Milton Hywatt <mhywattt at yahoo.com>
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 9:11 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] Moderation

Seems if you have a little disagreement with Dan that you are
immediately moderated. A pretty cowardly move seeing I own
several ham radio groups on Yahoo, now for over 3 years and
have never had to moderate a user's comments. I posted a comment
maybe 4 hours ago regarding the proper cable for the Yaesu FT8800
and it has yet to get posted. And I have been thanked many times
by and for helping list members with Chirp and Mac users and have taken

my time off list to save list traffic to help others. Yet my comments are now under
the sword of Damocles via Dan, the site guru. I will now on all my lists recommend
against using Chirp even though I have defended it vigorously in the past.

I dare you to post this Dan.