[chirp_users] Chirp will not reconize my UV-82 (146/220) to allow me toselect, and program the freqs.

Jim Unroe
Thu Nov 21 02:24:57 PST 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 11:35 PM, Archie Puckett <k8fa.art at gmail.com> wrote:

> Two other rigs prograqm just fine so I am looking forward to the next
> build that follows the product line of a great little radio.
>
> Thands in advance!
>
> --
> K8FA
> ART
> COLDWATER, MS, now Las Vegas, Nv.
> k8fa.art at gmail.com

The CHIRP website "Wiki"/"Home" page lists the supported radio brands and
models. The Baofeng UV-82 is supported in the daily builds (has been since
July of this year). To get the latest daily build, go to the CHIRP website
"Download" page click on the "latest daily builds" link. Then choose and
download the file appropriate for you operating system.