[chirp_users] Problem reported with Windows download?

Jens J.
Wed Nov 20 21:48:35 PST 2013

Eben,
To get this back to a serious discussion, I alluded to what can be done by you the viewer of a "bad" ad.
That involves the broker of the ad, Google, and not the site it's on, Chirp. This is not a problem unique to Chirp. As it's a third-party ad exchange (and in the case of google, probably one of the largest), this can and will happen on any one of the million sites, that you may visit in a day.

With all of that said, I just checked and noticed that the chirp download page has been enhanced, "now with a bajillion percent larger download button":
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download

Check it out. I don't think it should be any bigger. Then it would just be a giant, monitor-sized button, and no webpage, browser, or screen.

-Jens
AF5MI