[chirp_users] Problem reported with Windows download?

TexasSteven
Wed Nov 20 20:20:32 PST 2013

Roos G Mats wrote:

Wooow,
this guy must be out of his mind.

Sheesh, I guess you missed my point. The point being, that since we are (HAMM) radio operators , we do thing for the general public and / or fellow HAMM. Granted, donations of monetary value, can be offered, but should be voluntary given. You make it sound like you wouldn't develop software programs  unless it paid you good.( you would only do it for the money, ONLY!)

Now I wondering who's out of who's mind!

Steven