[chirp_users] Problem reported with Windows download?

Roos G Mats
Wed Nov 20 18:27:11 PST 2013

Wooow,
this guy must be out of his mind.

I would like to add my support that everyone using chirp pay a usage fee of XX $ / year to give back to the team that invest tremendous amount of time, effort and money do get chirp to what it is for all of us to use.

Mats