[chirp_users] Problem reported with Windows download?

Andrew
Tue Nov 19 13:05:37 PST 2013

I had a look on a Windows PC earlier today and saw different green
"download" button-pictures. They didn't say what they were for, so you
would assume it was for Chirp.

The site really shouldn't have adverts in the first place, but they
should at least be surrounded by a large border and the word
"Advertisements" made larger so that it is more obvious what to ignore.

I've made a screen-shot of what I see here, which is different again:
http://image.bayimg.com/3a8b49c77301614b0fd2fbe706251df281fd4839.jpg
This doesn't even look like an advert. It is certainly not advertising
anything, only trying to scam people into clicking on it thinking it is
something it isn't.

--

Andrew.