[chirp_users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Jim McCorison
Mon Nov 18 20:22:32 PST 2013

No. Just the result of somebody foolishly providing their email password to the LinkedIn website. LinkedIn then sends an invite to everybody in your contacts list.

Oh wait. I guess it is spam.  :)

---
Jim McCorison
Orcas Island, WA