[chirp_users] CHIRP won't download from Kenwood Th-F6

John M. Prosser
Fri Nov 15 16:59:08 PST 2013

I installed CHIRP OK and when I connected a radio (Baofeng UV-5R) I could download the channel information. When I tried to download the information from the Kenwood TH-F6 I could not get any information. CHIRP blinked but no information was transferred. I don't understand why it would work with the Baofeng but not with the Kenwood. I have tried 2 different programming cables. Thanks for any help.

Morris