[chirp_users] scanners

Dave Porta
Thu Nov 14 09:56:23 PST 2013

Please remove me from the CHIRPj mailing list.  Regards, Dave Porta

	dave at portacabling.com [1]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Milton Hywatt"  "Discussion of CHIRP"
To:"Discussion of CHIRP"
Sent:Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:58:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject:Re: [chirp_users] scanners

ARC500 is the software. If you can't get the cable to work then
no software is going to work. And I doubt Chirp would work with
any scanner as is. You can contact me again off list, I own a GRE
digital trunking scanner that I programmed a year ago with something
besides ARC500.

-------------------------
 FROM: Sherrill Williams
TO: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
SENT: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 4:51 PM
SUBJECT: [chirp_users] scanners

    Hi is there software in chirp to program police scanners.  I have
an ARC500 from Radio Shack that I want to program.  I can not make
the Radio Shack software and cable I have work.   Thanks to all of
you that helped with my Baofeng UV5R, The software is now working
great.   Sherrill

Email sent using Quadsimia WebMail Services

Links:
------
[1] mailto:dave at portacabling.com
[2] mailto:chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com