[chirp_users] Radio disabled

Milton Hywatt
Sat Nov 9 09:59:22 PST 2013

In the Settings tab then under advanced settings make sure
under Advanced settings that the menus are enabled. I own
a UV5R but the F-11 version which firmware won't allow me a
UV5R template view although they are the same radio. I guess
you could send me your .img file and I could load it into Chirp
and see if I can spot a reason why the offset and other things don't
work. mhywattt at yahoo dot com would work.

________________________________
 From: Sherrill Williams <sherwwi at carolina.rr.com>
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Sent: Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:24 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] Radio disabled

Hi, I am trying to program a Baofeng UV-5R.  I have
uploaded a data sheet from the radio, imported 3 repeater stations from the
repeater book and then uploaded to the radio.  Now the radio will not allow
the a/b switch, the menu switch and the vfo/mr switch to work and will not
transmit the offset freq,  Also (assuming that I can get the radio to work
again) how do I import additional stations to the radio without overwriting the
ones already there?

Thanks for any help available