[chirp_users] Offset on a Baofeng uv-82

Joe Tittiger
Fri Nov 8 12:19:18 PST 2013

 I am very new to this so please bear with me.....

I was programming a local repeater with the daily build of CHIRP, setting
the off set to +.
But when I go into the menu system the offset (menu item 25 - SFT-D) is
always set to off. Not + as
I set it in chirp. I can manually make the change to a  + offset.  (I do
get broadcasts from the repeater so all seems well)

I also set the offset (menu item 26 - OFFSET ) to 0.600 MHZ in CHIRP  but
it is always 0.00 and will not manually take a
change.

Is there a bug in this build?  Very perplexing as to what is going on.

Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
Joe