[chirp_users] Baofeng 888s

Tom Morris
Fri May 31 06:44:44 PDT 2013

"Clew Voice" uhh yeah that

The 666, 777, and 888 are identical mostly. However I believe either
reverse engineering or Chinese to.english translation will be needed to
find the full capabilities of these radios. Sadly I have not found it if
there is an option for reverse burst ctcss/dcs. I have the full datasheets
for the dsp system on chip device on these radios if it'd help.

Tom Morris, KG4CYX

Mad Scientist, Miami Children's Museum

This message sent from a mobile device. Silly typos provided free of charge.