[chirp_users] Baofeng UV5R dtmf on receive///more

kf8sj at aol.com
Mon May 27 08:13:29 PDT 2013

ok.  thanks for lead.
checked it out. seems to come in around $110.00, which is  a little more than slightly.  uv5r plus is out there for $49.50
canot find anywhere including factory site where this unit is approved for fcc part 20 operation.  appears to be ham only unit.  capable of out of band operation.
we are trying to stay legal.  the uv5r is listed for part 20 useage.

looks like it has the tone capability i need.  and everything else looks good.  but need the part 90!