[chirp_users] Fire paging (was: Baofeng UV5R dtmf on receive)///

John LaMartina ☀
Sun May 26 13:08:28 PDT 2013

Bear is correct.
Before we went digital in York County, PA, we used Motorola and Plectron monitors. The Dual paging tones are not the same as DTMF, which is Dual Tone Multi Frequency (used on telephones).
Unfortunately, the UV5R doesn't have that capability.

John K3NXU
Http://www.miklor.com

-----
Sent via iDroindleBerry