[chirp_users] Programming an old Motorola radio?

Tom Morris
Wed May 22 22:48:57 PDT 2013

Good question ... Some engineering of the reverse variety would be in
order. Keep in mind that what the little Bitty ATMega can do now required a
slough of chips back then..

Tom Morris, KG4CYX

Mad Scientist, Miami Children's Museum

This message sent from a mobile device. Silly typos provided free of charge.